[ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE (8 MONTHS CONTRACT)]
As an Accounts Executive, you must work very closely with all departments in the Company. You are responsible for variety of accounting and financial tasks in order to support the Finance Section.
- Perform AP duties which includes payment processing (manual, GIRO and system), and ensure proper supporting documents for approval of payments
- Perform AP checking of supplier invoices and related documents submitted from SCM function for processing of payments
- Perform payment duties for posting/checking of coding for expenses and payment in SAP.
- Prepare monthly supplier statement reconciliation
- Ensure that cost items (journals) are recorded in the system from month end closing
- Assist to prepare accrual schedule for operational and non-operational expenses
- Perform other financial responsibilities as and when required
- Degree or Diploma in Accountancy
- Possess at least 3 years’ relevant job experience in AP and GL duties
- Possess sound knowledge in Microsoft office especially Excel is added advantage
- Liaise with bankers, company secretaries, external and internal auditors and tax agents etc.
- Knowledge of SAP system is a good advantage
- Must be able to work as a team with good EQ in managing vendors and timeline
Please specify position you are applying for in the subject heading.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.