[SALES PLANNING ASSISTANT MANAGER – SINGAPORE]
The Assistant Manager is accountable to:
As Sales Planning Section, you will be responsible to work closely with all departments, branches, regional subsidiaries, factories and corporate office (Japan). Your main tasks are to improve sales activities and to achieve Company business plan. You will leverage your experience to prepare and generate concise and clear report to corporate office (Japan).
- To monitor and control budget for company sales activities.
- To generate budget for company including sales turnover, profit, sales promotion, important products and projects sales and update budget when required.
- To generate and update sales monthly analysis report including sales turnover, profit, sales promotion, important products and projects sales.
- To assist the operations of sales department and branches to analyze the sales analysis report based on customers, items and channels.
- To analyze product margin of each product and update list price on SAP system.
- To hold necessary meeting such as sales meetings and etc.
- To establish and improve the communication between sales branches and factories to exchange information and forecast to create better distribution.
- Any other ad-hoc duties.
- Diploma or degree in Business Management (Marketing).
- 3 to 5 years of working experience, preferably in Sales and Marketing.
- Resourceful, with astute planning, analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Japanese language.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Good working knowledge of SAP system.
- Knowledge in finance background will be an advantage.
Please specify position you are applying for in the subject heading.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.